|Cloud based Office Suites|
|Google G Suite
|Cloud Storage, Backups & Applications|
- Services made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud provider's servers and data centers vs from a your own on-premises computers or servers
- Designed to provide easy, scalable and "turn-key" access to applications, resources and services, and are fully managed by a cloud services provider and IT Guru Solutions, Inc. - you just sign in, configure, test - and go!
- A cloud service can dynamically scale to meet the needs of users
- Service provider supplies the hardware, software and security of these necessary for the SLA of the service
- No need for a company to provision or deploy its own resources (ie servers, rack space) or allocate IT staff to manage the service. IT Guru Solutions and it's partners take care of that for you.
Examples of cloud services include online data storage and backup solutions such as:
Web-based e-mail services and hosted office suites like
- Office 365 and Google G Suites
- Document collaboration & markup services
- Database processing
- Business Intelligence & Dashboards
- Managed technical support services
Even specialty, veritcal markets such as:
- QuickBooks and other bookeeping / accounting software
- Veterinary Practice Management
- Medical Practice Management
- Auto Repair Shop Maintenance and Management
Retail Stores with
- Shopping cart
- Point of sale (POS) on-site
- Bar code scanner(s)
- Inventory control
- Receipts and
- Integration into accounting/bookeeping software like QuickBooks or an ERP
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.
- Last updated on .
- Hits: 7340