What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing Address and
- Shipping Address
- your IT Guru Solutions, Inc user ID and password (if applicable)
- We may need the last 4 digits of the credit or debit card used - but we will email you to set up a call time to get this information later - if it is needed
- Any account-preference information you provided us during signup, such as
- Your computer’s domain name
- IP address
- Or if you indicated where you are located like city, State or Zip code in your profile
- Any particular session data for your login session so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in.
- If you did provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below)
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered or to a cloud provider for products you have ordered, or to a buyer who has purchased something you sold on our website;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of IT Guru Solutions, Inc, its users, or others;
- This may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer.
We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer and account administration; security; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
IT Guru Solutions, Inc uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- Not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- To always log off the IT Guru Solutions, Inc Web site when you are finished;
- To take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
If you need Antivirus software installed or malware removed, Contact Us right away to get you protected!
Notice to European Union users
IT Guru Solutions, Inc’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use IT Guru Solutions, Inc’s Web site(s) and service(s). IT Guru Solutions, Inc does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing IT Guru Solutions, Inc!
- Last updated on .
- Hits: 11580